Wednesday 23 September 2009

Bill Cliffe Gallery Exhibition






These are images of my work at the Bill Cliffe Gallery in Glasgow where I exhibited with other recent graduates in all disciplines from across Scotland. The gallery hand picked the artists from each art college and invited them to take part. I exhibited my work in the window along with other glass artists from my year that I have mentioned and given website details of in a previous post. Although I was really happy to exhibit at this gallery and felt privileged to have my art chosen with all these other great artists I did feel the display didn't show the panels to their full potential and looks as if it came about as a bit of an after thought. The gallery commission also meant that even after dropping my prices substantially the work was still too expensive.
To see images of the other displaying artists work look on the Bill Cliffe Gallery website

No comments:

Post a Comment